I almost never post my own comments like this, because I figure most people already have their own opinions and aren’t especially interested in reading much more about mine. But I will today, because it seems like no one is interested in providing any competition. So I might have the only- I mean, the best post all day. I think there haven’t been any others, as I type, anyway.
- Larry Niven paraphrase- We/You/Xir have to get over this sometime. Why not now?
- The GOP is now Trumpier than ever, which is good.
- Trump looks likely to be impeached. He has noticed. Buh-Bye Snoozy McSessions. I remember a story from Chinese history- a general was late bringing his army to a rendezvous. He turns to a subordinate, and asks what is the penalty for being late? Death. He asks, what is the penalty for rebellion? Oh. If Trump is going to be impeached anyway, he has no reason to play nice. To anyone.
- The globalist GOP is dead, dead, dead. Just saw a story at Ace of Spades- Flake approving GOPes voted for Sinema quite strikingly. Why, exactly should I think these folks are on my side in any way? Why should I think the nevertrump fringe is on my side? Why would I listen to them or base my vote on what they say? I won’t, and I bet essentially no one will else will either.
- We get to watch the demonrats go full crazy. What percentage of the people who voted for them have any idea what they really believe and want to do? What happens when they find out?
- The realignment from right/left to nationalist/globalist continues. The non-left political party has no choice but to be nationalist. As the non-leftist party, if the GOP is going to survive, it will be too. That’s why 2. is good. The sooner the GOP sheds the globalist shackles the quicker it can go full nationalist- and the more likely the US will be to remain intact.
- There is no damned reason why Hispanics- or Americans of African descent- won’t be willing to vote for a nationalist party. We haven’t had one, alas.
- One key reason why the GOP fails is because it isn’t nasty enough. The demonrats shriek that GOpes are rapists, evil, tax cheats, etc. The GOP points out that Democrat policies will fail. Zzzzz. A successful Republican party will talk more about the mass graves of the left, the babies-for-parts-scandals of planned parenthood, and Louis Farrakhan chanting death to America. The game we are playing is politics, as I used to write somewhere else.
- That’s enough. Thanks for reading- or not reading, and everyone have a good day. Are you not entertained? Not by me, but- you know.
Edit- I did get competition!!