I’ve been working on a couple of things recently — shooting guns, playing piano, and cooking. Semiautomatic handguns are available with a profusion of ammo choices, so I thought I’d take a moment to clear this all up.
In a way, a gun is just one more communication channel opened between two people. Let’s take a look at what your choice of caliber says to the person who lost the coin toss and will now receive:
- .22LR Die, rodent scum!
- .25 Take off your hat when addressing a lady.
- .32 Fix me a drink. Shaken, not stirred.
- .380 Fashion times safety is a constant.
- 9mm Die, terrorist scum!
- .40 They’ll have a hard time identifying you.
- .45 Die, communist scum!
- 10mm They’ll never find your body.
- .50 I said six kilos, not five.