Five questions for the knowledgeable sock puppet…
1. At a movie theater, which arm rest is yours?
2. In the word “scent”, is the “S” silent or the “C”?
3. If people evolved from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
4. Why is there a “D” in fridge, but not in refrigerator?
5. Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?
All the Ratties look forward to your
semi intelligent answers….
(answers are in invisible ink…)
1. The armrest belongs to the person with the sharpest elbows. Or you share it placing elbows behind one another like civilised Euopeans do)
2. The ‘S’ is silent, the ‘C’ is soft. Just ask the famous rapper: 50 scent.
3. They exist in case people wise up to politicians.
4. The ‘D’ is there to keep the correct pronounciation of the soft ‘G’. See ‘bridge’, ‘ridge’, ‘midge’, edge, wedge, etc…
5. The sun told them what time it was. A clock’s hands move clockwise as a copy of the sun’s movement in the Northern hemisphere where the first clocks were made.