The New Yorker is warning that Cuban-Americans are being subjected to pro-Trump disinformation. This, evidently is in Florida.
I can think of some pro-Trump information that the New Yorker would want to hide.
- Che was a mass murderer.
- Ordinary Cubans live in poverty.
- Hispanic employment reached all-time Highs under the Trump pre-Virus economy, and is recovering nicely.
- President Trump works hard to make good jobs available to all Americans, including immigrants.
- President Trump treats Hispanics like real people, and reserves his insults for criminals, gangs and political activists who happen to be Hispanic.
- Castro was a liar who tortured political prisoners.
I bet the Ratburghers could help the New Yorker warn the citizenry of other important things.