Trump and his campaign launched a new “Black Voices for Trump” outreach initiative in Atlanta on Friday dedicated to “recruiting and activating Black Americans in support of President Trump,” according to the campaign. Much of that effort will focus on highlighting ways that African Americans have benefited from the Trump economy, according to advisers.
“The support we’re getting from the African American community has been overwhelming,” Trump told the crowd, which included supporters wearing red “BLACK LIVES MAGA” hats.
He predicted victory in 2020, and said, “We’re going to do it with a groundswell of support from hardworking African American patriots.”
Continue reading “Black Lives MAGA”
The legislation aims to move the following agencies to the following states:
- Department of Agriculture – Missouri
- Department of Education – Tennessee
- Department of Commerce – Pennsylvania
- Department of Energy – Kentucky
- Health and Human Services – Indiana
- Housing and Urban Development – Ohio
- Department of the Interior – New Mexico
- Department of Labor – West Virginia
- Department of Transportation – Michigan
- Veterans Affairs – South Carolina
This is something Happy Warriors have previously said we wanted.... [Read More]
Remember when President O said that his very weak economic recovery was “the new normal.” He said that the sort of economic recovery we had historically experienced after a recession was no longer possible.
He was full of stuff. He was reading Leftist economics and drinking his team’s Kool-aid.... [Read More]